This page is intended for non residents considering purchasing in Saratoga Hills. Residents can access the "Member Home" page and review the Owners page relating to HOA documents.
HOA Governing Documents
- Annual Dues are $840 payable January 15th of each calendar year
- We are self-managed by the volunteer Board (there is no formal property management company)
- CC&Rs contain important restrictions that should be reviewed, including ACC requirements for approvals on builds and additions to the property, number of pets, fireworks, outdoor burning, Dark Sky related additions to lights, permitted signs, and many others.
- Transfer Fee is required upon sale - details available when requesting a certificate
- To request a Transfer Certificate for closing, please email us, or fill out the form on the home page and specify Seller names, Buyer names, Property and Estimated Closing date.
*You can reach the Board if needed by email at Board@saratogahillsaustin.com.